Register To Vote
- You can register to vote in-person in Wisconsin.
- You can register to vote online in Wisconsin.
- You can register to vote by-mail in Wisconsin.
- You can register to vote online until 20 days before Election Day
- If you miss the voter registration deadline, you can register to vote and cast a ballot at the same time on Election Day.
- All voters must submit proof of residence with their voter registration.
To register online, start at myvote.wi.gov. The site requires that you start registration process by entering your first and last name and date of birth to check whether you are registered or not. You can register to vote online if you have a Wisconsin driver’s license or state ID card that shows your current address. If not, you can still register to vote by mail or in person.
On myvote.wi.gov you can find your polling place, view sample ballots to see what will be on your ballot in the next election, find when your next local election is, update your name/address, register to vote, request an absentee ballot and more.
Countdown to Election Day - November 3, 2020