7 pm – Riverfront North Park Shelter
629 S. Wisconsin Dr., Jefferson
The Jefferson County Democrats would like to invite you to our monthly meeting on Tuesday, August 23rd in Jefferson, will you join us?
The goal for this meeting is to get information to our members, and volunteers on how we can best help Democrats win in Jefferson County this November.
These candidates are leading the fight. And they need YOU:
- Mandela Barnes for U.S. Senate learn more
- Tony Evers for WI Governor learn more
- Sara Rodriguez for Lt. Governor learn more
- Mike Van Someren for 5th Congressional District – learn more
- Don Vruwink for Assembly 33rd learn more
- Maureen McCarville for Assembly 37th learn more
- Steve Doelder for Senate District 11 learn more
We’ll be meeting at Riverfront North Park Shelter at 7pm on 8/23. You can find the exact location here. We’d love to see as many folks as possible, can you invite two friends to join you?