- March 17, 2021 – Deadline to Register by Mail.
- March 17, 2021 – Deadline to Register to vote online.
- April 2, 2021 @ 5:00 p.m. – Deadline to Register in Your Municipal Clerk’s Office.
- April 6, 2021 from 7:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m – Voters can register to vote at their polling place on Election Day, April 6, 2021.
All voters in Wisconsin can request an absentee ballot be mailed to them for any reason, but must be registered before they can request a ballot. Voters may request their absentee ballot in writing and must provide a photo ID with their absentee ballot request.
- April 1, 2021 @ 5:00 p.m. – Deadline to Request an Absentee Ballot – Regular and Permanent Overseas Voters.
- April 2, 2021 @ 5:00 p.m.- Deadline to Request an Absentee Ballot – Indefinitely Confined.
- April 2, 2021 @ 5:00 p.m.- Deadline to Request an Absentee Ballot – Military.
- March 23 through April 4, 2021 – Deadline for In-Person Absentee.
Voters can possibly vote an absentee ballot in-person in their municipal clerk’s office through April 4, 2021. Office hours vary by municipality and some municipal offices may not offer additional in-person absentee hours. Please contact your municipal clerk for information.
- April 6, 2021 @ 5:00 p.m. – Deadline for Hospitalized Voters.
Voters who are in a hospital may request a ballot be brought to them by an appointed agent if they are hospitalized in the 7 days preceding the election. Hospitalized electors may request an absentee ballot between March 30 and April 6, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
- April 6, 2021 @ 8:00 p.m. – Deadline to Return Absentee Ballot.